We look forward to welcoming you and your school to ‘The Life of Christ’ production.
You will be one of a number of school groups at the performance. To ensure that you have an enjoyable and worthwhile visit we would ask you to:
- Download and print out the ‘ LOC-School-Visit-Guide’ which provides all the information you need, including guidelines relating to health and safety and preparing a risk assessment.
- Read the information in the ‘School Visit Guide’ that is ‘starred (*) in the contents page. These points cover aspects of the visit relating to guidelines, arrival times, parking, the performance and departure.
- Complete the schools pre-visit form
- Parking at Wintershall is carefully managed, and you will be directed by traffic marshals once onsite. All coach drivers must be briefed prior to arrival so that they are aware of the one way systems in place. See Coach-Driver-Information. Please provide contact details for coach companies if possible.
- Pre visit preparation: Ideas and examples for preparation before you arrive, using the ‘Gallery’, ‘Videos’ and ‘People’ and ‘Visit preparation’ sections. We hope you will find plenty of material to support you in briefing your pupils before your visit.
Contacting Wintershall Education. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions either by emailing Lucy firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Day: If you are running late, or there is a problem during your visit please ring the Wintershall Education mobile 07754067073
We very much look forward to welcoming you to ‘The Life of Christ’.